Translation of peach in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (fruit) durazno (masculine), melocotón (masculine) (Spain/España) (before noun/delante del nombre) a peaches and cream complexion un cutis de sedaExample sentences1.2peach (tree) duraznero (masculine) or (Spain/España) melocotonero (masculine) 1.3 (color) color (masculine) durazno or (Spain/España) melocotón; (before noun/delante del nombre) [dress/sweater] color durazno or (Spain/España) melocotón (invariable adjective/adjetivo invariable)
- They are based on many different kinds of summer fruit, particularly stone fruits such as peaches and plums; and pears, apples, and quinces.
- Popular fillings include stone fruits, like peaches and plums.
- To skin the peaches, dunk them in simmering water for 10 seconds, remove and peel under cold running water.
- The blend of colours like peach, red and pink makes them look almost real at a first glance.
- She got the same shades as I did last year, a browny colour and peach.
- The key colours are bright coral, various shades of purple, peach and green.
- 2 (sb, sth pleasing) [colloquial/familiar] [dated/anticuado] she's a peach of a girl! es un encanto a peach of a goal un gol de antologíaExample sentences
- This is a peach of a site that deserves the application of real genius, not dull commercialism.
- But for his sheer industry, his perseverance and a peach of a goal - at a crucial time - Garrymore's star corner-forward gets the nod.
- And when given the whole 90 minutes against the Germans, he scored one - a peach of a free-kick - and set up the other for Baros.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.