- 1.1 countable/numerable [Mathematics/Matemáticas] porcentaje (masculine) translate the results into percentages indique el resultado en forma de porcentajes to play the percentages [colloquial/familiar] sopesar las posibilidades (before noun/delante del nombre) percentage error porcentaje (masculine) de error percentage increase/point aumento (masculine)/punto (masculine) porcentualMore example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (part) porcentaje (masculine) she gets a percentage of the profits recibe un tanto por ciento or un porcentaje de los beneficios a high percentage of the population un alto porcentaje de la población 1.3 uncountable/no numerable (advantage) (American English/inglés norteamericano) [colloquial/familiar] what percentage is there in it for me? ¿qué gano or saco yo con ello? there must be some percentage in it for him él debe de sacar tajada [colloquial/familiar] 1.4 countable/numerable (average) (American English/inglés norteamericano) promedio (masculine)
More example sentences
- It would also help children with blood diseases such as leukaemia, and would hopefully increase the survival percentage rate.
- The rate reverts to an annualised percentage rate of 16.9 per cent after six months.
- He expects the bank to lower its main rate by half a percentage point to 2 percent next month.
- There is a big corporate market for the championships, but their percentage of the whole audience is quite tiny.
- I bet if a referendum were called for, the percentage of the whole population would be nearly the same as that in the survey.
- There may be a small percentage that comes back, but a station does not usually get back the whole percentage that was lost.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.