Translation of perception in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable/no numerable [Psychology/Psicología] 1.1 (faculty) percepción (feminine) sense perception percepción sensorialExample sentences1.2 (act) percepción (feminine)
- Sharpen visual perception and increase ability to estimate accurately.
- It is wise to never under-estimate human perception and the ability of the person on the end of the line to sense attitudes.
- One such front involves the extension of human visual perception beyond visible wavelengths.
- It sometimes seems that all that is required to produce a durable long-term memory is perception of a meaningful stimulus event.
- Having a working model of the brain, or even the incredibly complex neocortex, should help researchers understand processes like thought, perception and memory.
- Cognitive psychologists have abandoned their exclusive focus on reasoning, perception, and memory, and are rediscovering the importance of affective processes.
- 2 countable/numerable (idea) idea (feminine); (image) imagen (feminine) people's perceptions of class differences la idea que la gente tiene de las diferencias sociales the perception of the President as … la imagen del Presidente como … it is my perception that … tengo la impresión de que …Example sentences
- It is important that they not be judgmental of the victim and understand that individual perception and interpretation determine sexual harassment.
- And that is what stands out most to me in regards to the public perception of magick.
- In my judgment it is legitimate to have regard to public perception when considering the characteristics of a penal system.
- 3 uncountable/no numerable (insight) perspicacia (feminine), agudeza (feminine)Example sentences
- The second is the use of the eyes not just to see in the normal sense, but to gain insight, discernment, perception and precognition.
- The benefit of employing the collective perception and insight of these leaders is already apparent.
- You won't read this for the prose, the insight or the critical perception, but it's the fan book for fans who prefer lies, gossip and rumours to mundane day-to-day truth.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.