Translation of personality in Spanish:
noun plural personalities
- 1 1.1 countable (nature, disposition) split personalitypersonalidad múltipleExample sentences1.2 uncountable (personal appeal) he's got a lot of personality
tiene mucha personalidadExample sentences
- Drawings and dialogue combine to create distinctive personalities for these birds.
- Instead it is a study of the personality traits of successful people.
- The character design and animations go a long way to present the personalities of different characters.
- On top of all that, Charles says they have bucket loads of personality.
- He had an extremely dark sense of humour and so much personality.
- It has that sense of unassuming warm-heartedness and personality.
- 2 countable 2.1 (public figure)Example sentences2.2
also: personalities plural(personal abuse)personalismos (masculine plural)to descend to personalitiescaer en personalismos
- Pupils at the school have named sections of the centre after famous Farnworth personalities.
- They cannot rise to become famous media personalities by ‘speaking what they often hear’.
- On Sunday are two resort walks looking back at places associated with the early life of two of Morecambe's most famous personalities.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.