Translation of phantom in Spanish:
- 1.1 (ghost) fantasma (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (unreal thing) a phantom of the mind una fantasía
- Four fearless women are preparing to spend the night in the company of ghosts, ghouls and phantoms to raise money for the Abbeyfield care home where they work.
- Then, in a room filled with Halloween images of ghosts and phantoms, Duncan Smith got his chance to show his hidden talents - at the pool table.
- It is like a medieval, deserted castle that is full of phantoms and ghosts, and this makes you feel sick - you just want to run away, far from these cold, scary walls.
- 1.1 (ghostly) [literary/literario] (before noun/delante del nombre) [shape] fantasmal; [horseman] fantasma (invariable adjective/adjetivo invariable) 1.2 (imaginary) ilusorio, imaginario phantom (limb) pain [Medicine/Medicina] dolor (masculine) fantasma
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the