n (plural -mena)
- 1.1 (fact, event) fenómeno (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (prodigy) fenómeno (masculine)
More example sentences
- I might add that sometimes explanations of physical phenomena involve mathematical facts.
- It was left to Newton to provide the mathematical explanation of the phenomena that they observed.
- They want science to be redefined to include non-natural or supernatural explanations for natural phenomena.
- Perhaps the remarkable phenomenon is that anything like the old nationalism echoed at all.
- Hip-hop has long been one of the most fashion-conscious cultural phenomena in America.
- As he nears the end of his remarkable career, Warne is a phenomenon waiting to be cast in gold for posterity.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...