Translation of philosophy in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (subject) filosofía (feminine) the philosophy of science la filosofía de la cienciaExample sentences1.2 countable/numerable (particular school, belief) filosofía (feminine) live and let live: that's my philosophy mi filosofía es vive y deja vivir
- Theology ‘is an academic discipline like philosophy, English literature or the classics,’ he said.
- One of the fundamental tasks of philosophy has always been to determine what belongs to nature.
- Those who question the existence of African philosophy argue that philosophy is rooted in epistemology and metaphysics.
- At Jena, Hegel published a long pamphlet on the differences between the philosophies of Fichte and Schelling: in every case, in his opinion, Schelling's view was to be preferred.
- Compatibilist philosophies seek to reconcile free will and determinism in a modern time.
- This is because traditional notions of determinism in positivist and empiricist philosophies of science produced the odd idea that causation in the human world is agent-less and is not a force.
- Urban schools provide a different context for the development of knowledge, attitudes, and philosophies that guide the behaviors of beginning teachers.
- The philosophy of ‘live by the camera, die by the camera ‘must also be on the minds of some editors.’
- The philosophy of auctions took off in the '90s, and one can grant de facto property rights without de jure property rights.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.