Translation of philosophy in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable (subject) the philosophy of sciencela filosofía de la cienciaExample sentences1.2 countable (particular school, belief) live and let live: that's my philosophy
mi filosofía es vive y deja vivirExample sentences
- Theology ‘is an academic discipline like philosophy, English literature or the classics,’ he said.
- One of the fundamental tasks of philosophy has always been to determine what belongs to nature.
- Those who question the existence of African philosophy argue that philosophy is rooted in epistemology and metaphysics.
- At Jena, Hegel published a long pamphlet on the differences between the philosophies of Fichte and Schelling: in every case, in his opinion, Schelling's view was to be preferred.
- Compatibilist philosophies seek to reconcile free will and determinism in a modern time.
- This is because traditional notions of determinism in positivist and empiricist philosophies of science produced the odd idea that causation in the human world is agent-less and is not a force.
- Urban schools provide a different context for the development of knowledge, attitudes, and philosophies that guide the behaviors of beginning teachers.
- The philosophy of ‘live by the camera, die by the camera ‘must also be on the minds of some editors.’
- The philosophy of auctions took off in the '90s, and one can grant de facto property rights without de jure property rights.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to