- 1.1 [Physiology/Fisiología] flema (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (stoicism) flema (feminine)
More example sentences
- As a result, they can't cough out phlegm and sometimes develop respiratory infections that can quickly become serious.
- If the disease progresses and cavities form in the lungs, the person may experience coughing and the production of saliva, mucus, or phlegm that may contain blood.
- COPD (similar to chronic bronchitis) is a disease which narrows the airways, causing excessive amounts of phlegm to be produced and causes shortness of breath in its later stages.
- Immigrants living among people from the same country in a kind of ghetto therefore have no incentive to overcome their phlegm and finally learn German.
- Phlegm (taken in a good sense) is the temperament of cold reflection and perseverance in the pursuit of one's end.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Did you know that bable (or asturiano) is a variety of Castilian spoken in Asturias? It went into decline when the kingdom of Castile achieved political dominance and imposed Castilian on what became Spain. By the twentieth century it was confined to rural areas. With the revival of Spanish regional languages