n (plural -tos)
- [colloquial/familiar] foto (feminine) to take a photo sacar* or tomar or (in Spain also/en España también) hacer* una foto (before noun/delante del nombre) photo boothmáquina automática para sacarse fotos de carné fotomatón (masculine) (Spain/España)More example sentences
More example sentences
- He asked residents to send in any photos, slides or images of the area from bygone days.
- A few days before this, a man came to the studio with a photo of his wife and asked to have the picture tattooed on his arm.
- I have no intention of making contact or sending photos and I have no interest in having any back.
- Unfortunately for them, it was a photo for fourth place.
- It was a photo for place and she took third.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...