noun/nombre (plural -tos)
- [colloquial/familiar] foto (feminine) to take a photo sacar* or tomar or (in Spain also/en España también) hacer* una fotoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- He asked residents to send in any photos, slides or images of the area from bygone days.
- A few days before this, a man came to the studio with a photo of his wife and asked to have the picture tattooed on his arm.
- I have no intention of making contact or sending photos and I have no interest in having any back.
- Unfortunately for them, it was a photo for fourth place.
- It was a photo for place and she took third.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to