Translation of photo in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -tos)
- [colloquial/familiar] foto (feminine) to take a photo sacar* or tomar or (in Spain also/en España también) hacer* una fotoExample sentences
- He asked residents to send in any photos, slides or images of the area from bygone days.
- A few days before this, a man came to the studio with a photo of his wife and asked to have the picture tattooed on his arm.
- I have no intention of making contact or sending photos and I have no interest in having any back.
- Unfortunately for them, it was a photo for fourth place.
- It was a photo for place and she took third.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.