Translation of photo in Spanish:
noun plural -tos
- [colloquial] to take a photosacar or tomar or (in Spain also) hacer una fotoExample sentences
- He asked residents to send in any photos, slides or images of the area from bygone days.
- A few days before this, a man came to the studio with a photo of his wife and asked to have the picture tattooed on his arm.
- I have no intention of making contact or sending photos and I have no interest in having any back.
- Unfortunately for them, it was a photo for fourth place.
- It was a photo for place and she took third.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.