n (plural -tos)
- [colloquial/familiar] foto (feminine) to take a photo sacar* or tomar or (in Spain also/en España también) hacer* una foto (before noun/delante del nombre) photo boothmáquina automática para sacarse fotos de carné fotomatón (masculine) (Spain/España)More example sentences
More example sentences
- He asked residents to send in any photos, slides or images of the area from bygone days.
- A few days before this, a man came to the studio with a photo of his wife and asked to have the picture tattooed on his arm.
- I have no intention of making contact or sending photos and I have no interest in having any back.
- Unfortunately for them, it was a photo for fourth place.
- It was a photo for place and she took third.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The PAN (Partido de Acción Nacional) is the political party that won the Mexican general elections in 2000, breaking the Partido Revolucional Institucional's record of 71 years in power. PRI - Partido Revolucionario InstitucionalPAN was founded in 1939 as a conservative alternative to President, Lázaro Cárdenas. It presents an image of being a defender of popular causes, but takes an individualistic approach to matters of education and property. Its traditional policies include limiting state intervention in the economy to a minimum and bringing about a greater rapprochement between the government and the church.