- [Medicine/Medicina] conjuntivitis (feminine) aguda; [Veterinary Science/Veterinaria] queratitis (feminine) infecciosaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Pink eye in horses is more serious than in humans and can easily lead to blindness.
- The horse disease known as "pink eye" has at last reached this city, and is causing the street railroad company especially a great deal of inconvenience.
- The medicine is successfully used with quick healing results for Pink Eye and conjunctivitis in horses and cattle.
- By her own admission, she's already given everyone pink eye.
- Touching your eye with germy fingers is a great way to get a cold or nasty eye infection such as pink eye.
- So far I've managed to avoid getting pink eye and head lice.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.