Translation of pinkeye in Spanish:
- (Medicine)conjuntivitis (feminine) aguda(Veterinary Science)
queratitis (feminine) infecciosaExample sentences
- The horse disease known as "pink eye" has at last reached this city, and is causing the street railroad company especially a great deal of inconvenience.
- The medicine is successfully used with quick healing results for Pink Eye and conjunctivitis in horses and cattle.
- Pink eye in horses is more serious than in humans and can easily lead to blindness.
- The daycare has gently reminded me that pink eye is a stay-at-home-sickness which usually lasts about a week.
- By her own admission, she's already given everyone pink eye.
- Touching your eye with germy fingers is a great way to get a cold or nasty eye infection such as pink eye.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.