- [Medicine/Medicina] conjuntivitis (feminine) aguda; [Veterinary Science/Veterinaria] queratitis (feminine) infecciosaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Pink eye in horses is more serious than in humans and can easily lead to blindness.
- The horse disease known as "pink eye" has at last reached this city, and is causing the street railroad company especially a great deal of inconvenience.
- The medicine is successfully used with quick healing results for Pink Eye and conjunctivitis in horses and cattle.
- By her own admission, she's already given everyone pink eye.
- Touching your eye with germy fingers is a great way to get a cold or nasty eye infection such as pink eye.
- So far I've managed to avoid getting pink eye and head lice.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.