Translation of pinkeye in Spanish:
- (Medicine)conjuntivitis (feminine) aguda(Veterinary Science)queratitis (feminine) infecciosaExample sentences
- Pink eye in horses is more serious than in humans and can easily lead to blindness.
- The horse disease known as "pink eye" has at last reached this city, and is causing the street railroad company especially a great deal of inconvenience.
- The medicine is successfully used with quick healing results for Pink Eye and conjunctivitis in horses and cattle.
- By her own admission, she's already given everyone pink eye.
- Touching your eye with germy fingers is a great way to get a cold or nasty eye infection such as pink eye.
- So far I've managed to avoid getting pink eye and head lice.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than