- [Medicine/Medicina] conjuntivitis (feminine) aguda; [Veterinary Science/Veterinaria] queratitis (feminine) infecciosaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Pink eye in horses is more serious than in humans and can easily lead to blindness.
- The horse disease known as "pink eye" has at last reached this city, and is causing the street railroad company especially a great deal of inconvenience.
- The medicine is successfully used with quick healing results for Pink Eye and conjunctivitis in horses and cattle.
- By her own admission, she's already given everyone pink eye.
- Touching your eye with germy fingers is a great way to get a cold or nasty eye infection such as pink eye.
- So far I've managed to avoid getting pink eye and head lice.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.