Translation of pinkeye in Spanish:
- [Medicine/Medicina] conjuntivitis (feminine) aguda; [Veterinary Science/Veterinaria] queratitis (feminine) infecciosaExample sentences
- Pink eye in horses is more serious than in humans and can easily lead to blindness.
- The horse disease known as "pink eye" has at last reached this city, and is causing the street railroad company especially a great deal of inconvenience.
- The medicine is successfully used with quick healing results for Pink Eye and conjunctivitis in horses and cattle.
- By her own admission, she's already given everyone pink eye.
- Touching your eye with germy fingers is a great way to get a cold or nasty eye infection such as pink eye.
- So far I've managed to avoid getting pink eye and head lice.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Spain's 1978 Constitution granted areas of competence competencias to each of the autonomous regions it created. It also established that these could be modified by agreements, called estatutos de autonomía or just estatutos, between central government and each of the autonomous regions. The latter do not affect the competencias of central government which controls the army, etc. For example, Navarre, the Basque Country and Catalonia have their own police forces and health services, and collect taxes on behalf of central government. Navarre has its own civil law system, fueros, and can levy taxes which are different to those in the rest of Spain. In 2006, Andalusia, Valencia and Catalonia renegotiated their estatutos. The Catalan Estatut was particularly contentious.