Translation of placard in Spanish:
- (at demonstration)Example sentences
- The article says that his followers already have the placards for the demonstrations printed up and stored for use.
- Students painted their bodies with slogans or carried hand-written placards condemning the drive to war.
- Each person was forced to sign an agreement not to carry placards or banners, shout slogans, or wear clothes with written words of complaint.
- 1.1 (cover)(walls/hoarding)1.2 (advertise)cubrir de cartelesExample sentences
- But no one in authority seems to care, and one of these days, you may find on our lunch hour, teachers are placarding the Tarouba Road out of frustration.
- Quite apart from his agents, who are everywhere, the country is placarded with his portraits in a variety of roles.
- Under constraint of time and the non-availability of the appropriate placards, the contractor decided to transport the explosives without properly placarding their vehicle, a direct violation of safety standards.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to