- 1.1 c (in employment) colocación (f) the course included a year's placement with a company el curso incluía un año de prácticas en una empresaMore example sentences1.2 c u (positioning) colocación (f), ubicación (f) (esp AmL) (before n) placement test (AmE) test (m) de aptitud (para determinar qué curso se ha de seguir)
More example sentences1.3 u c (in tennis) tiro (m) 1.4 u c [Fin] colocación (f)
- It was amazing, she was immediately given a long-term temporary placement and has since had many others and is still working, even though she is now 69.
- There is growing speculation that he will join a prestigious Scottish firm when he takes up a work experience placement in the City of London later this year.
- One of the other days would be spent doing off-site vocational courses and the other would be spent on a work experience placement.
- Some students chose to continue with their placement despite the fact that CECS cancelled the credit for it.
- But proper placement of such tracks is also important to him.
- In that letter he stated the restrictions, ‘To facilitate proper work placement of this employee’.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.