Translation of placement in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable/numerable (in employment) colocación (feminine) the course included a year's placement with a company el curso incluía un año de prácticas en una empresaExample sentences1.2 c and u (positioning) colocación (feminine), ubicación (feminine) (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina) (before noun/delante del nombre) placement test (American English/inglés norteamericano) test (masculine) de aptitud ([ para determinar qué curso se ha de seguir ])
Example sentences1.3 u and c (in tennis) tiro (masculine) 1.4 u and c [Finance] colocación (feminine)
- It was amazing, she was immediately given a long-term temporary placement and has since had many others and is still working, even though she is now 69.
- There is growing speculation that he will join a prestigious Scottish firm when he takes up a work experience placement in the City of London later this year.
- One of the other days would be spent doing off-site vocational courses and the other would be spent on a work experience placement.
- Some students chose to continue with their placement despite the fact that CECS cancelled the credit for it.
- But proper placement of such tracks is also important to him.
- In that letter he stated the restrictions, ‘To facilitate proper work placement of this employee’.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.