Translation of placing in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable (position)(British English)Example sentences1.2 countable or uncountable (Finance)
- I found the choice of finalists and the final placings surprising personally, but there were compensations.
- The next £2.25m is dependent on final league placings and the remaining half of the amount is hitched to number of TV appearances.
- The men's team finished in a lowly ninth position - their worst placing for 36 years - after losing four of their six games in Athens.
- It has been muddling through with sub- £1m share placings and the sale of warrants, but a bigger placing is now being mooted.
- Moreover much of the cost of acquiring Northern Bank - if it becomes available - can be met from surplus capital and will probably require only a modest placing of shares.
- On December 23, 1983, the company authorised a placing of 2.5 million shares at £6.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.