Translation of plasma in Spanish:
- uncountable (Physiology, Physics)Example sentences
- Instead, blood is often separated into its three main components; red blood cells, plasma, and platelets.
- The use of smaller VTS in humans leads to reduced concentrations of polymorphonuclear cells and cytokines in both plasma and bronchoalveolar lavage fluid.
- It is composed of: red corpuscles, white cells, platelets, and blood plasma.
- This expansion of the atmosphere significantly increases the number of microscopic collisions between the satellite and the gases and plasma of the upper atmosphere.
- Research on nuclear fusion in the 1940s shifted the focus of plasma research from the stars to laboratories on Earth.
- The photons can break apart, or ionize, molecules and atoms of the atmosphere into protons and electrons, producing plasma.
- However, shielded metal arc welding, plasma arc, and electron beam welding processes can be used.
- Due to its lower flame temperature and particle velocity compared with plasma spraying, flame spraying produces a less dense coating having lower adhesion strength.
- The team grew the nano-needles by saturating droplets of molten gold with zinc oxide plasma.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.