- 1 [Games/Juegos] [Sport/Deporte] jugador, (masculine, feminine) he's a keen tennis player le gusta mucho jugar tenis or (Spain, River Plate area/España, Río de la Plata) al tenisMore example sentences
- Baseball is a sport and players need to decide whether they play the game for the love of the game or for economics.
- The class is designed to accommodate all athletes and sports players at suitable indoor training.
- Skiba says that many football players now sport a garment called compression shorts.
- 2 2.1 [Music/Música] músico (mf), músico, (m,f), instrumentista (mf) she's a really good guitar-player es muy buena guitarrista 2.2 (actor) [archaic or formal/arcaico o formal] actor, (masculine, feminine) traveling players cómicos (masculine plural) de la leguaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- There are two basic types of male film actor - leading men and character players.
- Let's call them chefs or actors, or players or whatever and leave them off the pedestal.
- The acting in this film is fine across the board, from lead actors to bit players.
- In addition, a cassette or compact disc player may be placed within reach for listening to music or audio books.
- But you do get a lot of extra brightly coloured cassette tape players that eat batteries and break really easily.
- Songs can then be copied to iPod players or burned onto compact disc.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.