- 1 [Games] [Sport] jugador, -dora (m,f) he's a keen tennis player le gusta mucho jugar tenis or (Esp, RPl) al tenisMore example sentences
- Baseball is a sport and players need to decide whether they play the game for the love of the game or for economics.
- The class is designed to accommodate all athletes and sports players at suitable indoor training.
- Skiba says that many football players now sport a garment called compression shorts.
- 2 2.1 [Mus] músico (mf), músico, -ca (m,f), instrumentista (mf) she's a really good guitar-player es muy buena guitarrista 2.2 (actor) [arch or frml] actor, -triz (m,f) traveling players cómicos (mpl) de la leguaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- There are two basic types of male film actor - leading men and character players.
- Let's call them chefs or actors, or players or whatever and leave them off the pedestal.
- The acting in this film is fine across the board, from lead actors to bit players.
- In addition, a cassette or compact disc player may be placed within reach for listening to music or audio books.
- But you do get a lot of extra brightly coloured cassette tape players that eat batteries and break really easily.
- Songs can then be copied to iPod players or burned onto compact disc.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.