Translation of player in Spanish:
- 1 (Games, Sport) he's a keen tennis playerle gusta mucho jugar tenisle gusta mucho jugar al tenis (Spain) (Río de la Plata)Example sentences
- Baseball is a sport and players need to decide whether they play the game for the love of the game or for economics.
- The class is designed to accommodate all athletes and sports players at suitable indoor training.
- Skiba says that many football players now sport a garment called compression shorts.
- 2 2.1 (Music)músico (masculine or feminine)she's a really good guitar-player
músico (-ca) (masculine, feminine)
instrumentista (masculine or feminine)es muy buena guitarristaExample sentences2.2 (actor) (archaic or formal) traveling players
cómicos (masculine plural) de la leguaExample sentences
- In addition, a cassette or compact disc player may be placed within reach for listening to music or audio books.
- But you do get a lot of extra brightly coloured cassette tape players that eat batteries and break really easily.
- Songs can then be copied to iPod players or burned onto compact disc.
- There are two basic types of male film actor - leading men and character players.
- Let's call them chefs or actors, or players or whatever and leave them off the pedestal.
- The acting in this film is fine across the board, from lead actors to bit players.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.