Translation of pleat in Spanish:
tabla (feminine)(narrow, stitched)
jareta (feminine) or (Southern Cone) alforza (feminine)Example sentences
- It has a tailored collar with top button loop, hemmed sleeves, matte pearl buttons, a double-layer back yoke with pleats, left chest pocket and a clean-finish hem with side vents.
- Finally, keep in mind that pants with no pleats or a single pleat are more flattering than multiple pleats.
- The long-sleeve style has button-through sleeve plackets, adjustable cuffs and a back pleat.
plisar(in wider folds)1.2
tablearalso: pleated past participle(skirt)
plisado(with wider folds)
- My nana is tall, slim, and is in size 10 jeans, and she hates how pleated skirts look.
- Her skirt was orange pleated, and barely covered the tops of her thighs.
- She had a dark navy blue pleated skirt, a white t-shirt and yellow kneesocks on.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.