Translation of pleat in Spanish:
- (wide) tabla (feminine)(narrow, stitched) jareta (feminine) or (Southern Cone) alforza (feminine)Example sentences
- It has a tailored collar with top button loop, hemmed sleeves, matte pearl buttons, a double-layer back yoke with pleats, left chest pocket and a clean-finish hem with side vents.
- Finally, keep in mind that pants with no pleats or a single pleat are more flattering than multiple pleats.
- The long-sleeve style has button-through sleeve plackets, adjustable cuffs and a back pleat.
plisar(in wider folds) tablearExample sentences1.2
also: pleated past participle(skirt)
- My nana is tall, slim, and is in size 10 jeans, and she hates how pleated skirts look.
- Her skirt was orange pleated, and barely covered the tops of her thighs.
- She had a dark navy blue pleated skirt, a white t-shirt and yellow kneesocks on.
plisado(with wider folds) tableado
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.