Translation of pleb in Spanish:
- 1 (British)naco (-ca) (masculine, feminine) (Mexico) [colloquial] [derogatory]mersa (masculine or feminine) (Río de la Plata) [colloquial] [derogatory]roto (-ta) (masculine, feminine) (Chile) [colloquial] [derogatory]Example sentences
- It was with a certain degree of self-confessed smugness that I looked out as the blustery wind swept around headquarters and the ordinary plebs tried to wrap up against the elements.
- Tressell wrote his book for the coffee tables of the dissenting middle classes rather than for plebs like Towers and me.
- The truly posh very rarely have much to do with this, so it tends to be the upper middle class vs the utter plebs.
- 2the plebsla chusma [colloquial] [derogatory]la plebe [humorous]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.