Translation of plenty in Spanish:
- abundancia (feminine) in plenty en abundanciaExample sentences
- On Christmas Day, at least, we hope to bring plenty and warmth to all such cases.
- Those of vague faith hold a perfectly reasonable and defensible position in a world of plenty.
- That way he has plenty to feed himself, as well as some of his garden's pests.
- 1 1.1 (large, sufficient number) muchos, he's the best actor I've seen and I've seen plenty es el mejor actor que he visto y he visto a muchos there are plenty more in here aquí hay muchos/muchas más 1.2plenty of muchos, I wasn't bored, I had plenty of books no me aburrí, tenía muchos libros we may not be much good, but there are plenty of us no seremos demasiado buenos, pero somos muchos
- 2 2.1 (large, sufficient quantity) mucho, there was plenty to eat había comida en abundancia, había mucha comida there's plenty more in here aquí hay mucho más $50 is plenty 50 dólares es más que suficiente 2.2plenty of mucho, we've got plenty of time tenemos tiempo de sobra he's done plenty of studying for the exam ha estudiado mucho para el examen the food wasn't very good, but there was plenty of it la comida no era muy buena, pero había mucha you need rest and plenty of it necesitas descansar, y mucho
- (American English/inglés norteamericano) [colloquial/familiar], [dialect], muy she must love him plenty debe quererlo mucho it's plenty good enough for me está perfectamente bien para mí
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.