- abundancia (feminine) in plenty en abundanciaMore example sentences
- On Christmas Day, at least, we hope to bring plenty and warmth to all such cases.
- Those of vague faith hold a perfectly reasonable and defensible position in a world of plenty.
- That way he has plenty to feed himself, as well as some of his garden's pests.
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.
- 1 1.1 (large, sufficient number) muchos, he's the best actor I've seen and I've seen plenty es el mejor actor que he visto y he visto a muchos there are plenty more in here aquí hay muchos/muchas más 1.2plenty of muchos, I wasn't bored, I had plenty of books no me aburrí, tenía muchos libros we may not be much good, but there are plenty of us no seremos demasiado buenos, pero somos muchos
- 2 2.1 (large, sufficient quantity) mucho, there was plenty to eat había comida en abundancia, había mucha comida there's plenty more in here aquí hay mucho más $50 is plenty 50 dólares es más que suficiente 2.2plenty of mucho, we've got plenty of time tenemos tiempo de sobra he's done plenty of studying for the exam ha estudiado mucho para el examen the food wasn't very good, but there was plenty of it la comida no era muy buena, pero había mucha you need rest and plenty of it necesitas descansar, y muchoMore example sentences
- It could mean that she has no secrets or that she has plenty but has no room to tell us what they are.
- So Boris achieved his end, drank plenty, signed books and made some more money.
- For a fourteen year old that is downright insulting and even an eight year old may have plenty to say on his or her own account.
- (American English/inglés norteamericano) [colloquial, dialect/familiar, dialecto], muy she must love him plenty debe quererlo mucho it's plenty good enough for me está perfectamente bien para míMore example sentences
- For that reason, many less discriminating viewers will be plenty happy with this movie.
- You didn't stick to your strategy, and it may have cost you plenty in the long run.
- Seeing animals reproducing in the wild would be plenty magical enough for me.