- 1.1 (conspirator) conspirador, -dora (m,f)More example sentences1.2 [Comput] [Tech] trazador (m) de gráficos
More example sentences
- Now, we don't know who the coup plotters are.
- Others decided to spill the beans about the 25 Tory tea-room plotters.
- Asked to comment on the plot rumours, Mandela reiterated his confidence in the three alleged plotters.
- We also use electronic charts with our GPS chart plotter.
- The main piece of equipment he uses is the GPS plotter.
- The prototype uses a writing arm similar to an architectural plotter to sign books.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.