- 1.1 (on face, body) (marca (f) de) viruela (f) her face was covered with pockmarks tenía la cara picada de viruela(s)More example sentences1.2 (pit, hole) agujero (m), hoyo (m)
More example sentences
- His wrinkly old skin held pockmarks and warts and scabs, and he had a large crooked nose.
- ‘Even without scratching spots on the face can leave the familiar pockmark scars,’ she said.
- Scabs, blemishes, and pockmarks pervaded the rest of his face.
- There were shrapnel pockmarks from bow to stern, and the main living area was just one enormous cavity of burnt wood, twisted metal and torn cables.
- I'm talking about wear and tear - just faint pockmarks - within the track area.
- The surface was covered with the tiny pockmarks of meteor strikes.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...