Translation of podcast in Spanish:
- podcast (masculine) (archivo de sonido que se distribuye a través de la tecnología RSS)Example sentences
- I'm already downloading podcasts of radio news programmes and listening to them in the car on my way to and from work.
- For those of you unaware of the concept, a podcast is a downloadable audio file suitable for adding to your iPod or other MP3 player.
- You could watch the video on your computer, clips of the audio were inserted into podcasts and rebroadcast.
- hacer un podcast deExample sentences
- This is a great way to podcast your lecture or presentation.
- When we first began podcasting, we were podcasting at writing center clients almost exclusively.
- And finally I asked how many of them were podcasting... and the majority said that they were not.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.