- 1 countable/numerable (for fire) atizador (masculine) as stiff as a poker más tieso que un palo [colloquial/familiar]More example sentences
- You will tell them that most nights you just sit home chewing on white-hot pokers straight from the fire.
- We could not produce blue-prints or mould metal pokers in the forge.
- Soldiers also use pokers and metal detectors, digging deeper earth to locate the mines.
- 2 uncountable/no numerable (game) póker (masculine), póquer (masculine) (before noun/delante del nombre) poker school círculo (masculine) de pókerMore example sentences
- I do not know of any state that has passed a law stating that players can play poker online.
- Also, to refuse to fold when a player knows that he or she is beat is stubbornness, not poker.
- To succeed at the top levels of poker you need your head, your heart and your groin to be able to take it.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.