- 1 countable/numerable (for fire) atizador (masculine) as stiff as a poker más tieso que un palo [colloquial/familiar]More example sentences
- You will tell them that most nights you just sit home chewing on white-hot pokers straight from the fire.
- We could not produce blue-prints or mould metal pokers in the forge.
- Soldiers also use pokers and metal detectors, digging deeper earth to locate the mines.
- 2 uncountable/no numerable (game) póker (m), póquer (m) (before noun/delante del nombre) poker school círculo (masculine) de pókerMore example sentences
- I do not know of any state that has passed a law stating that players can play poker online.
- Also, to refuse to fold when a player knows that he or she is beat is stubbornness, not poker.
- To succeed at the top levels of poker you need your head, your heart and your groin to be able to take it.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.