Translation of polarize in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Chemistry, Electricity, Physics)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (divide)
- We used the EOM and quarter-wave plate combination to rotate the polarization direction of the linearly polarized laser light.
- Bile must be centrifuged and examined under polarizing or light microscopy for detection of precipitates.
- Even though the sun itself produces fully depolarized light, partially linearly polarized light is abundant in natural scenes.
- By polarizing the cells, ions are removed from the electrolyte and are held in the electric double layers formed at the carbon aerogel surfaces of the electrodes.
- Whenever a gas gets sufficiently cold, ions attract a crowd by polarizing surrounding atoms - inducing a charge asymmetry in them - which draws them near.
- The S atom in this side chain also helps polarize the C-H bond more than other methyl C-H bonds.
- 1.1 (Chemistry, Electricity, Physics)1.2 (divide)polarizarsepolarizarseExample sentences
- Analysts brushed aside on Friday fears that political parties would be polarized into Islamic and nationalist groupings in their struggle for power in the 2004 election.
- Political life became sharply polarised between the left, dominated ideologically if not numerically by the Stalinists, and the right, dominated by the Muslim Brotherhood.
- You will find opinions as polarised here as anywhere in the world, if not more so.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.