- (before noun)(toaster)(Computing) (menu)Example sentences
- A pop-up book aimed at adults, this work illustrates in three dimensions every nightmare you've ever had, and some you don't want to know about.
- Her vision is nihilistic and absurd, yet, in its commitment to small-scale fantasy, an inarguable delight to behold - like a cheeky, philosophical pop-up book.
- As a result of the performance's intertwined story lines and demanding location changes, the design team decided to model the sets after a children's pop-up book.
- The majority of homes already have washing machines, dishwashers, vacuum cleaners and pop-up toasters.
- He clicked his fingers for a menu and fiddled with a mobile phone, then started playing with another piece of gadgetry that looked like a combination satellite dish, pop-up toaster and miniature microwave oven.
- As pop-up toasters are covered under the Quality Control Order, 1981, they have to conform to the safety standards.
- To me, the selective JPEG compression and the pop-up menu creator are certainly worth the upgrade price.
- Here's something else to try: right-click on a filename and a small pop-up menu will appear.
- The form must be created by a program, rather than written as a static document, because it displays pop-up menus of catalogs and items from the database tables.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...