- 1 1.1 (of building) portal (masculine) 1.2 (of tunnel) boca (feminine)More example sentences
- I drove past the studios; the gates seemed like portals to some other world.
- The people were shoulder to shoulder through the gate portal.
- He laughed softly and directed me out of the chapel, towards the portals of the main doorway and the sunlight in the plaza.
- 2 [Computing/Informática] portal (masculine)More example sentences
- Industry related directories or portals are great sites to get links from.
- Some states had Web sites they called portals but they were really just places to download information.
- Now Clare has teamed up with other independent maternitywear retailers across the country to form an internet portal with links to their websites.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.