- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (likelihood) posibilidad (feminine) it's not beyond (the bounds of) possibility that it will come back cabe la posibilidad de que vuelva, está dentro de lo posible que vuelva is there any possibility you could lend me the money? ¿hay alguna posibilidad de que me prestes el dinero? that possibility had never occurred to me no se me había ocurrido esa posibilidad 1.2 countable/numerable (sth possible) posibilidad (feminine) that's always a possibility if you can't afford a new one siempre queda esa posibilidad si no se puede comprar uno nuevoMore example sentences1.3
(possibilities plural)(potential) posibilidades (fpl), potencial (m)More example sentences
- There is always a possibility of unfairness and if a mistake is made nothing can be done about it.
- Feeling remorse, there is always the possibility of applying the remedy to purify any wrong we have done.
- There was always the possibility of a change in personal or family fortune.
- In such a case there is no possibility of double jeopardy and no risk of double recovery.
- The radiation emitted is, as you say, miniscule - so small that there is no possibility of harm.
- But there was no possibility of that because racial subjugation was enforced by law.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.