Translation of prairie oyster in Spanish:
- 1.1 (drink)[ bebida hecha con huevo crudo y vinagre para aliviar la resaca ] huevo (masculine) a la ostra (Chile)Example sentences1.2 (testicle) criadilla (feminine)
- Finally, there are eggs - another favourite ‘cure’ be it in the form of a fried breakfast, omelettes or a ‘prairie oyster’, a drink containing an egg yolk.
- Sandy from Calgary (visited during the Stampede) has the balls to suggest a quick stop at a certain café for a feed of prairie oysters (bull testicles).
- Calgary can offer steak rounded out with prairie oysters and washed down with a red-eye, but old New Orleans can rustle up a much bigger spread of crawfish, jambalaya and ribs.
- Cross-referenced and linked, with plenty of supplemental and anecdotal information, Ray includes everything from the process of getting prairie oysters (it takes balls) to recipes for traditional Mexican insect dishes.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a