- 1.1 (drink)bebida hecha con huevo crudo y vinagre para aliviar la resaca huevo (m) a la ostra (Chi)More example sentences1.2 (testicle) criadilla (f)
More example sentences
- Finally, there are eggs - another favourite ‘cure’ be it in the form of a fried breakfast, omelettes or a ‘prairie oyster’, a drink containing an egg yolk.
- Sandy from Calgary (visited during the Stampede) has the balls to suggest a quick stop at a certain café for a feed of prairie oysters (bull testicles).
- Calgary can offer steak rounded out with prairie oysters and washed down with a red-eye, but old New Orleans can rustle up a much bigger spread of crawfish, jambalaya and ribs.
- Cross-referenced and linked, with plenty of supplemental and anecdotal information, Ray includes everything from the process of getting prairie oysters (it takes balls) to recipes for traditional Mexican insect dishes.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.