Translation of preventive in Spanish:
- (measure/action)preventive medicineExample sentences
- There are some important preventive measures that can be done to avoid a recurrent stroke.
- The effect of preventive measures on the incidence of ankle sprains.
- Wider community education is required as a primary preventive measure.
- 1.1 (measure)1.2 (Medicine)medida (feminine) preventiva(fármaco que protege contra una enfermedad)Example sentences
- But don't expect that to stop drug companies from hyping their cholesterol lowering products as preventives for breast cancer.
- Silicone greases are probably not effective preventives.
- Eating garlic and plenty of vitamin C are useful anti-viral preventives.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.