Translation of primal in Spanish:
- 1.1 (primitive) [instinct] primario the primal scream el primer llanto del recién nacidoExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (major) [formal] [factor/concern/cause] primordial
- Primitive, coming from the same route as primal, applies to societies which, like the earliest on earth, not only did not use metal, but did not farm.
- At the end, four performers circled around the stage in a primal manner.
- In experimenting with different ways of working with sound to bring out those very primitive and primal sounds, he insists there is a return to a collective unconscious.
- It's fear, the most primal human emotion, that gives gold its value.
- The film taps into one of the most basic primal fears of childhood: separation from one's parents.
- There are several cathartic therapies that involve primal screaming, rebirthing, or reparenting.
- It's possible that any educational curriculum aimed at the strictly cognitive level will not make much of a dent in this fundamental and primal relationship.
- The outside walk is the most primal, important activity for a dog.
- Fascination with fire could be described as a primal urge, an urge that we have become distanced from as our relationship with fire has become progressively more controlled.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the