Translation of primal in Spanish:
- 1 (primitive)(instinct)the primal scream
primarioel primer llanto del recién nacidoExample sentences
- Primitive, coming from the same route as primal, applies to societies which, like the earliest on earth, not only did not use metal, but did not farm.
- At the end, four performers circled around the stage in a primal manner.
- In experimenting with different ways of working with sound to bring out those very primitive and primal sounds, he insists there is a return to a collective unconscious.
- It's fear, the most primal human emotion, that gives gold its value.
- The film taps into one of the most basic primal fears of childhood: separation from one's parents.
- There are several cathartic therapies that involve primal screaming, rebirthing, or reparenting.
- 2 (major) [formal](factor/concern/cause)
- It's possible that any educational curriculum aimed at the strictly cognitive level will not make much of a dent in this fundamental and primal relationship.
- The outside walk is the most primal, important activity for a dog.
- Fascination with fire could be described as a primal urge, an urge that we have become distanced from as our relationship with fire has become progressively more controlled.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.