- 2 2.1 (first, basic) [source/sector] primario; [industry] de base; [energy] primario 2.2 [education/school] primario 2.3 [Electricity/Electricidad] [cell] primarioMore example sentences
More example sentences
- As primary bone tumors are rare in toddlers, search for a primary tumor metastatic to bones is needed.
- The risk for developing metastatic lesions from primary cutaneous melanomas increases with tumor thickness.
- Biopsy of the primary growth itself is diagnostic and may show caseating granulomatous inflammation.
- These two pins are the primary winding of the transformer.
- Alternating current flowing in the primary (input) coil creates a continually changing magnetic field in the iron core, this field also passes through the secondary (output) coil and the changing strength of the magnetic field induces an alternating voltage in the secondary coil.
- A current transformer has a pair of input terminals and a primary side which is switchable to different measuring ranges.
noun/nombre (plural -ries)primary - primary election primary school
- 1 (in US) [Politics/Política] primaria (feminine)
- 3primary (school) escuela (feminine) (de enseñanza) primaria (before noun/delante del nombre) primary (school) teacher maestro, (masculine, feminine) (de escuela)
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the