adj[frml & liter]
- 1.1 (perfect, unspoiled) [whiteness] inmaculado, impoluto [literary/literario], prístino [literary/literario] in pristine condition en perfecto or impecable estado 1.2 (original) prístino [literary/literario]More example sentences
More example sentences
- Sad to report, it was sold in its original box, its pristine condition signalling that it had never been opened.
- Needless to say, the vehicle was not in its original pristine condition upon its return.
- It has been kept in pristine condition in recent years thanks to the diligent work of the local graveyard committee.
- It's a hopeful sign if their wardrobes contain a pristine row of white shirts, or monochrome cashmere.
- What started as a pristine white shirt on Thursday morning was now really grimy.
- His face and once pristine white school shirt were drenched in blood.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...