adj[frml & liter]
- 1.1 (perfect, unspoiled) [whiteness] inmaculado, impoluto [literario/literary], prístino [literario/literary] in pristine condition en perfecto or impecable estado 1.2 (original) prístino [literario/literary]More example sentences
More example sentences
- Sad to report, it was sold in its original box, its pristine condition signalling that it had never been opened.
- Needless to say, the vehicle was not in its original pristine condition upon its return.
- It has been kept in pristine condition in recent years thanks to the diligent work of the local graveyard committee.
- It's a hopeful sign if their wardrobes contain a pristine row of white shirts, or monochrome cashmere.
- What started as a pristine white shirt on Thursday morning was now really grimy.
- His face and once pristine white school shirt were drenched in blood.
Browse other language resources
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...