Translation of pristine in Spanish:
- 1.1 (perfect, unspoiled) [whiteness] inmaculado, impoluto [literary/literario], prístino [literary/literario] in pristine condition en perfecto or impecable estado 1.2 (original) prístino [literary/literario]Example sentences
- Sad to report, it was sold in its original box, its pristine condition signalling that it had never been opened.
- Needless to say, the vehicle was not in its original pristine condition upon its return.
- It has been kept in pristine condition in recent years thanks to the diligent work of the local graveyard committee.
- It's a hopeful sign if their wardrobes contain a pristine row of white shirts, or monochrome cashmere.
- What started as a pristine white shirt on Thursday morning was now really grimy.
- His face and once pristine white school shirt were drenched in blood.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.