Translation of processor in Spanish:
noun/nombre (food processor)
- 1 robot (masculine) de cocina, multiusos (masculine), procesador (masculine) de alimentos
- 2 [Computing/Informática] procesador (masculine), unidad (feminine) de procesoExample sentences
- Intel will, on the same date, formally introduce its flip chip 1GHz processors in two flavours.
- That's not uncommon with new processors, but the motherboard vendors' solution to the problem is unusual.
- Mainboards for AMD processors come in a red box and those for Intel in a blue one.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, the paga extra (or paga extraordinaria) is a bonus payment equivalent to a month's salary, paid twice a year, at Christmas and in July before the summer vacation, on top of the normal monthly salary. These bonuses are written into most permanent employment contracts.