n (food processor)
- 1 robot (m) de cocina, multiusos (m), procesador (m) de alimentos
- 2 [Computing/Informática] procesador (m), unidad (f) de procesoMore example sentences
- Intel will, on the same date, formally introduce its flip chip 1GHz processors in two flavours.
- That's not uncommon with new processors, but the motherboard vendors' solution to the problem is unusual.
- Mainboards for AMD processors come in a red box and those for Intel in a blue one.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.