- 1.1 [Busn] [company/investment/crop] rentable, redituable [formal], lucrativo sportswear is very profitable la ropa de deporte deja un buen beneficio or margenMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 [day/journey] provechoso, fructífero
- Merchants and financiers soon realized that investing in science could be a profitable business.
- Farming is still profitable in spite of a sharp increase in the prices of agricultural inputs.
- We follow him as he tries to turn this dream into reality, and turn the farm into a profitable business.
- Noor said that she was merely taking advantage of a potentially profitable situation.
- Cultural solutions are more valuable and profitable than technological solutions.
- This paper prompted useful discussion, though the main discussion session was less profitable.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.