Translation of profitable in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Business/Comercio] [company/investment/crop] rentable, redituable [formal], lucrativo sportswear is very profitable la ropa de deporte deja un buen beneficio or margenExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 [day/journey] provechoso, fructífero
- Merchants and financiers soon realized that investing in science could be a profitable business.
- Farming is still profitable in spite of a sharp increase in the prices of agricultural inputs.
- We follow him as he tries to turn this dream into reality, and turn the farm into a profitable business.
- Noor said that she was merely taking advantage of a potentially profitable situation.
- Cultural solutions are more valuable and profitable than technological solutions.
- This paper prompted useful discussion, though the main discussion session was less profitable.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, the paga extra (or paga extraordinaria) is a bonus payment equivalent to a month's salary, paid twice a year, at Christmas and in July before the summer vacation, on top of the normal monthly salary. These bonuses are written into most permanent employment contracts.