Translation of projection in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 uncountable (of image, slide) (before noun) projection booth o roomExample sentences1.2 uncountable (Psychology)
- What distinguishes the troupe's zesty choreography is its travelogue context, with background projections of maps, photos and colourful images of Caracas, the city that gave birth to salsa.
- He has both the voice and look of Meatloaf himself - and is backed by an incredible stage set, video projections and a superb band.
- The story is told through acting, song, dance and drama, with visual projections, choirs, bands and performance artists all adding to the madness.
- Bonding with a partner is more than just a matter of unconscious projection.
- This is essentially the biological cycle of ingestion and elimination, becoming the psychological cycle of introjection and projection.
- Among other things, the position of the spectators in the cinema is blatantly one of repression of their exhibitionism and projection of the repressed desire onto the performer.
- 4 countable (protuberance)Example sentences
- Tubulovillous polyps are pedunculated, with villous projections extending from the free ends.
- The tumor may have fingerlike projections, which extend into adjacent renal parenchyma.
- They differ, however, in having a flat rather than a concave pseudointerarea, and in having a tubular projection extending from larval shell.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.