Translation of promotion in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable and countable 1.1 (advancement in rank) she got or was given promotionla ascendieron(before noun) promotion prospects
le dieron un ascensoperspectivas (feminine plural) de ascenso1.2 (Sport)Example sentences
- The two youngsters will trade leather in a boxing promotion featuring seven other bouts on the undercard.
- At first, it was dodgy boxing promotions in his native Gold Coast, Queensland.
- Factually, I would like to point out to you that there are more boxing promotions staged at York Hall than there have ever been in the last 30 years.
- 2 uncountable 2.1 (of research, peace, trade) 2.2 (advocacy)Example sentences
- As health educators, students went into the community to teach and encourage health promotion and disease prevention.
- Although health promotion is supported by more evidence of effectiveness than is often thought, much remains poorly evaluated and is often highly dependent on context.
- Physical activity plays a pivotal role in health promotion and disease prevention.
- 3 3.1 uncountable (publicity) (before noun) promotion drivecampaña (feminine) de promociónExample sentences3.2 countable (campaign)
- As Simmons has put it, in a general sense everything that is done to sell a product is sales promotion.
- The telecoms advertising market is crowded and the mobile operator felt it needed to expand in terms of brand awareness and promotion of its productions.
- Solid waste management, infrastructure building and public awareness promotion will be carried out under the $154,000 project.
campaña (feminine) publicitaria or de promociónExample sentences
- Advertising campaigns and promotions for alcoholic drinks which target young people are also under review.
- Despite the deluge of World Cup promotions and advertising campaigns, Walkers' heavy spending and football tie-ins appear to have cut through the advertising clutter.
- Major corporations want a part of him and are queueing up for him to front their campaigns, promotions and advertisements.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.