noun/nombreu and c
- 1.1 (rocket fuel) propergol (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (in aerosol) propelente (masculine)
More example sentences
- More like rocket engines, jets produce thrust by burning propellant (jet fuel mixed with air) and forcing the rapidly expanding gases rearward.
- The extra propellant provides an additional 50 tonnes of thrust in the first 20 seconds following liftoff.
- Perchlorate is a waterborne contaminant left over from propellants and rocket fuels.
- They have uses as propellants in aerosol spray cans, refrigerant gases, and foaming agents for blown plastics.
- These substances, also known as freons, were once used extensively as coolant fluids in refrigerators and air conditioners, and as propellants in aerosol cans.
- Today, almost all aerosol cans contain alternative propellants, such as liquefied petroleum gas, which do not pose as serious a threat to the environment.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Argentina, morning newspapers of long standing and of national importance are: La Prensa, La Nación (www.lanacion.com.ar), the country's oldest, The Buenos Aires Herald (www.buenosairesherald.com), The Standard, the oldest English-language newspaper, and Clarín (www.clarín.com), a morning daily. La Razón and La Crónica come out in the evening.