Translation of propellant in Spanish:
noun/nombreu and c
- 1.1 (rocket fuel) propergol (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (in aerosol) propelente (masculine)
- More like rocket engines, jets produce thrust by burning propellant (jet fuel mixed with air) and forcing the rapidly expanding gases rearward.
- The extra propellant provides an additional 50 tonnes of thrust in the first 20 seconds following liftoff.
- Perchlorate is a waterborne contaminant left over from propellants and rocket fuels.
- They have uses as propellants in aerosol spray cans, refrigerant gases, and foaming agents for blown plastics.
- These substances, also known as freons, were once used extensively as coolant fluids in refrigerators and air conditioners, and as propellants in aerosol cans.
- Today, almost all aerosol cans contain alternative propellants, such as liquefied petroleum gas, which do not pose as serious a threat to the environment.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.