Translation of proposition in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (suggestion)(offer)her proposition that we should work togetherthey made me an attractive proposition concerning the housesu propuesta or proposición de trabajar or de que trabajemos juntosme hicieron una oferta interesante por la casaExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (sexual)
- There is authority for the proposition that a wrong opinion is both unreasonable and capable of constituting a flagrant impropriety.
- On my view, to believe something is to hold a proposition in your mind assertively.
- Now, you know, in my opinion, it's an absurd proposition.
proposición (feminine) deshonesta [euphemistic]invitación (feminine) a la camaExample sentences
- If you are coming to it fresh, take in your proposition and the business plan, and take it from there.
- She also approaches businesses with propositions for aid in all forms.
- Investing in a club should not be viewed as a business proposition, merely an emotional investment.
- James watched her leave and thought over the proposition Veronica had offered to him.
- It suddenly occurred to her why Kyle had offered the proposition in the first place.
- Two pages of the book deal with a sexual proposition, including hints at oral sex.
- 2 (Philos)(argument)Example sentences
- In 1934 Gödel gave a series of lectures at Princeton entitled On undecidable propositions of formal mathematical systems.
- For example, Spinoza's Ethics has the same format as Euclid's Elements, containing propositions and demonstrations.
- Book One discusses his laws of motion then proceeds to a series of propositions, theorems and problems.
- hacerle proposiciones deshonestas a [euphemistic]invitar a la camaExample sentences
- The five are charged with propositioning men and then pretending to be police officers, handcuffing the men, and then robbing them.
- In the one reported staff incident, a male officer subtly propositioned the woman.
- Then, he commenced to begin propositioning a whore in a profane courtship that last an hour or so until Rupert dragged him out.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.