Translation of prostration in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable and countable (in humility)Example sentences1.2 uncountable (from exhaustion)
- Blairs apparent stature can be accounted for by the prostration of his ostensible opponents.
- The prostration of the Democratic Party cleared the way for Reagan's election in 1980.
- The prostration of the Party has been amply demonstrated in the California recall election.
- Unable to match the Indians' enviable capacity for keeping themselves cool, the animals died of heat prostration.
- Doctors found that the panda was affected by lung fever together with functional prostration on some organs.
- When I found him suffering from general debility and nervous prostration.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.