- 1.1 u and c (in humility) postración (feminine)More example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (from exhaustion) postración (feminine), abatimiento (masculine)
More example sentences
- Blairs apparent stature can be accounted for by the prostration of his ostensible opponents.
- The prostration of the Democratic Party cleared the way for Reagan's election in 1980.
- The prostration of the Party has been amply demonstrated in the California recall election.
- Unable to match the Indians' enviable capacity for keeping themselves cool, the animals died of heat prostration.
- Doctors found that the panda was affected by lung fever together with functional prostration on some organs.
- When I found him suffering from general debility and nervous prostration.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...