- 1.1 [Occult/Occultismo] para(p)sicológico you must be psychic! [colloquial/familiar] ¡eres adivino!More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 [Psychology/Psicología] (p)síquico psychic disorder trastorno (masculine) (p)síquico
- Any other form of remote viewing can best be termed, he says, as a psychic experience or clairvoyance.
- He also reported cases that suggest that experiences interpreted as ESP or other types of psychic phenomena can have the same effects.
- Parapsychology has distinguished itself by objective study of psychic phenomena.
More example sentences
- If it's an experiment, you might want to start by inviting people to read your mind - or whatever - and establish a success rate among a few individuals who appear to be psychic enough to get in.
- After this experience Dannion became quite psychic, which was witnessed by others.
- From there, several different people entered and exited the room, all claiming to be psychic and telepathic and telekinetic amongst other things.
- In the West, the target of cruelty centuries ago shifted from the body to the soul, to psychic pain - but the morality behind the practice remains.
- According to the old syllabus for our sentimental education, psychic pain is part of the material that must be mastered for human growth to take place.
- Long, long ago these deities had consumed their worshippers unto extinction for the psychic sustenance their dying souls provided.