Translation of psychic in Spanish:
- 1.1 (telepathic)para(p)sicológicoyou must be psychic! [colloquial]¡eres adivino!Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (Psychology)
- Any other form of remote viewing can best be termed, he says, as a psychic experience or clairvoyance.
- He also reported cases that suggest that experiences interpreted as ESP or other types of psychic phenomena can have the same effects.
- Parapsychology has distinguished itself by objective study of psychic phenomena.
(p)síquicopsychic disordertrastorno (masculine) (p)síquicoExample sentences
- If it's an experiment, you might want to start by inviting people to read your mind - or whatever - and establish a success rate among a few individuals who appear to be psychic enough to get in.
- After this experience Dannion became quite psychic, which was witnessed by others.
- From there, several different people entered and exited the room, all claiming to be psychic and telepathic and telekinetic amongst other things.
- In the West, the target of cruelty centuries ago shifted from the body to the soul, to psychic pain - but the morality behind the practice remains.
- According to the old syllabus for our sentimental education, psychic pain is part of the material that must be mastered for human growth to take place.
- Long, long ago these deities had consumed their worshippers unto extinction for the psychic sustenance their dying souls provided.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.