Translation of publicize in Spanish:
- 1.1Example sentences1.2 (Marketing)
- Animal welfare laws are strictly enforced in the countries abroad and the press also publicises animal abuses very widely, owing to which cases of cruelty to animals are very few, she says.
- Since 1992 extra emergency sessions have been held to deal with widely publicized human rights crises.
- Yet they are also very good at calling a rally on the right issue at the right time, and publicizing it widely.
- So rest assured that while we're eager to show our appreciation we would never publicize anyone's name without their explicit permission.
- I am trying to compile some internet facts and figures on Zora for use in publicising her.
- However, not all ads for medical service are banned from inviting celebrities to publicize their products.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.