Translation of publicize in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 [report/agreement] hacer* público, dar* a conocer, divulgar*, publicitarExample sentences1.2 [Marketing/Márketing] promocionar, publicitar
- Animal welfare laws are strictly enforced in the countries abroad and the press also publicises animal abuses very widely, owing to which cases of cruelty to animals are very few, she says.
- Since 1992 extra emergency sessions have been held to deal with widely publicized human rights crises.
- Yet they are also very good at calling a rally on the right issue at the right time, and publicizing it widely.
- So rest assured that while we're eager to show our appreciation we would never publicize anyone's name without their explicit permission.
- I am trying to compile some internet facts and figures on Zora for use in publicising her.
- However, not all ads for medical service are banned from inviting celebrities to publicize their products.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.