- [person/stride] resuelto, decidido; [expression] de determinación; [life] con sentido, con un norteMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Lani strode from the hall, purposeful steps and determined expression a warning to all the servants in the palace.
- Up close, she could tell that the two of them could not be much older than her or Alisha, and they both wore a determined and purposeful look.
- He takes the stage with a stride that's purposeful, elegant, even serene, befitting a Californian who seriously loves surfing, martial arts and fast cars.
- Crisp, purposeful but most importantly useful - almost a personal assistant, perhaps even a personal digital assistant.
- ‘An important aspect of the prison regime is that of rehabilitation and encouraging prisoners in a positive and purposeful activity,’ a spokesman said.
- This is determined by the central place the means and methods occupy in the structure of people's meaningful and purposeful activity.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.