- [person/stride] resuelto, decidido; [expression] de determinación; [life] con sentido, con un norteMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Lani strode from the hall, purposeful steps and determined expression a warning to all the servants in the palace.
- Up close, she could tell that the two of them could not be much older than her or Alisha, and they both wore a determined and purposeful look.
- He takes the stage with a stride that's purposeful, elegant, even serene, befitting a Californian who seriously loves surfing, martial arts and fast cars.
- Crisp, purposeful but most importantly useful - almost a personal assistant, perhaps even a personal digital assistant.
- ‘An important aspect of the prison regime is that of rehabilitation and encouraging prisoners in a positive and purposeful activity,’ a spokesman said.
- This is determined by the central place the means and methods occupy in the structure of people's meaningful and purposeful activity.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.