- [person/stride] resuelto, decidido; [expression] de determinación; [life] con sentido, con un norteMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Lani strode from the hall, purposeful steps and determined expression a warning to all the servants in the palace.
- Up close, she could tell that the two of them could not be much older than her or Alisha, and they both wore a determined and purposeful look.
- He takes the stage with a stride that's purposeful, elegant, even serene, befitting a Californian who seriously loves surfing, martial arts and fast cars.
- Crisp, purposeful but most importantly useful - almost a personal assistant, perhaps even a personal digital assistant.
- ‘An important aspect of the prison regime is that of rehabilitation and encouraging prisoners in a positive and purposeful activity,’ a spokesman said.
- This is determined by the central place the means and methods occupy in the structure of people's meaningful and purposeful activity.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...