- [existence] sin sentido, sin un norte; [violence] gratuitoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Insomnia, Nolan's entrance into major studio film-making, was an empty and purposeless work, again, nearly all posturing.
- It is true that I despise purposeless killing, and regard it as an act of vandalism deserving the severest condemnation.
- In the past two months I have kicked smoking, hopefully for good, redefined my the meaning of my existence fit a new purposeless endeavour, now I need another distraction.
- With such a meaningless and purposeless outlook on life - no wonder Johnny, given certain background inclinations and pressures, sometimes sees nothing wrong in deciding to shoot his fellow students.
- This, for those who have embraced his philosophy, and that is most of our contemporaries, makes the world and human life meaningless and purposeless.
- An alienated and fearful public is the flip side of an isolated and purposeless elite.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)