Translation of purposeless in Spanish:
- [existence] sin sentido, sin un norte; [violence] gratuitoExample sentences
- Insomnia, Nolan's entrance into major studio film-making, was an empty and purposeless work, again, nearly all posturing.
- It is true that I despise purposeless killing, and regard it as an act of vandalism deserving the severest condemnation.
- In the past two months I have kicked smoking, hopefully for good, redefined my the meaning of my existence fit a new purposeless endeavour, now I need another distraction.
- With such a meaningless and purposeless outlook on life - no wonder Johnny, given certain background inclinations and pressures, sometimes sees nothing wrong in deciding to shoot his fellow students.
- This, for those who have embraced his philosophy, and that is most of our contemporaries, makes the world and human life meaningless and purposeless.
- An alienated and fearful public is the flip side of an isolated and purposeless elite.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas