intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- ronronear her Bentley purred up the drive su Bentley entró con apenas un susurro del motorMore example sentences
- The car zoomed up behind Jack's BMW, its engine purring and the bright sun reflecting off its red chassis.
- He started the car, and drove off, into the horizon, his car engine purring like a happy kitten.
- Gwen pulled to a stop in front of the Browning mansion, the Benz's engine purring softly under the shiny silver hood.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- susurrar, decir* en un arrullo
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.