- ronronear her Bentley purred up the drive su Bentley entró con apenas un susurro del motorMore example sentences
- The car zoomed up behind Jack's BMW, its engine purring and the bright sun reflecting off its red chassis.
- He started the car, and drove off, into the horizon, his car engine purring like a happy kitten.
- Gwen pulled to a stop in front of the Browning mansion, the Benz's engine purring softly under the shiny silver hood.
- susurrar, decir* en un arrullo
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.