- 1.1 (game) rompecabezas (m); (toy) rompecabezas (m), puzzle (m); (riddle) adivinanza (f) crossword puzzle crucigrama (m), palabras (fpl) cruzadas (Southern Cone/Cono Sur) , puzzle (masculine) (Chile) jigsaw puzzle rompecabezas (m), puzzle (m) (before noun/delante del nombre) puzzle book revista (feminine) de crucigramas or (Southern Cone/Cono Sur) de palabras cruzadas or (Chile) de puzzlesMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (mystery) misterio (m), enigma (m)
- Basically, it would be the equivalent of solving a puzzle in a video game.
- A good puzzle game tests logic, reflexes and wit in the act of problem solving.
- They will play games, solve puzzles, and ask questions like: Why can I remember baseball scores but forget where I put my keys?
More example sentences
- If it does, it might be one of the pieces of the jigsaw to these puzzles.
- We all blinked as that piece of the puzzle fell into place, and said a perfectly chorused, ‘Hello.’
- I guessed as the pieces of the puzzle fell into place.
- Your intellect and intelligence may have others constantly asking for your help with things that take a lot of thought or are difficult puzzles.
- Only the feel bad factor explains puzzles about the fuel protests.
- We can make these puzzles so difficult that it would take a champion six hours to complete one.
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.
- there's one thing that still puzzles me hay algo que todavía no entiendo or que me tiene intrigado her reply puzzled me su respuesta me extrañó or me desconcertó or me dejó perplejoMore example sentences
- I was puzzled that my doctor saw this as a cause for celebration but they are a breed apart.
- I can understand why you are puzzled, and certainly there is a somewhat surprising explanation for this.
- We were puzzled by your remark that you had the standard and there is no other design, so we did a little detective work.