Translation of quad in Spanish:
- 1 (quadruplet)cuatrillizo, (-za) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- You'll see what it's like in one household dealing with quads plus two older children.
- This lady needs a few of these new medals that are coming out for having two sets of quads.
- The return yesterday of the Murphy quads to the place of their birth was a momentous occasion.
- 2 (of college) → quadrangle 1
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.