Translation of quickie in Spanish:
- [colloquial]uno rápidojust a quickie
una rápida(question)let's have a quickie
solo una preguntita(drink)
tomémonos una copita(sex)
echémonos un polvito [slang](before noun) (divorce)
- Let the last word rest with the Italian ambassador, Luigi Amaduzzi: ‘I asked the barmaid for a quickie.’
- However during the first half I had to nip to the loo twice and on each journey I slugged another quickie of Rioja down.
- Just a quickie tonight - I think it's only right and respectful on Australia Day to crack open a can of Fosters and celebrate with our friends on the other side of the world!
- Taking time means that while quickies are fun, really satisfying sex lasts a lot longer than 15 minutes.
- Mary is undeterred; if she can't have sex with him, then she'll just have a quickie, damn it: she goes for his pants and he squeals like a girl - or like I do when Anne asks me if I know how horses eat grass.
- Another magazine article revealed that when women want to have a fling they will pick a tall, dark and handsome type, thinking that guy doesn't want commitment because of this apparent statistic and therefore worth a quickie.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.