Translation of rabid in Spanish:
- 1.1 [dog/fox] rabiosoExample sentences1.2 [prejudice/hostility] virulento, feroz; [fascist/socialist] furibundo, rabioso
- As a result of haphazard and inadequate culling, there is now a plague of rabid foxes affecting villages and cities in an arc across the Alps from Austria, through Hungary, Slovenia and Slovakia to Poland.
- You could get stitched up and receive rabies vaccinations if you got mauled by a rabid dog.
- He went on to develop a rabies vaccine that was made from the spinal cords of rabid rabbits.
- There're idiots and rabid fanatics on both sides.
- In the process, he has been hailed as a prescient genius and dismissed as a rabid extremist, but almost always recognised as a novelist of great power and originality.
- Really, the rabid support for gun ownership stateside comes from an ideal that the people should be able to, if necessary, mount an armed resistance to a tyrannical and corrupt government for the purposes of revolution.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to