- 1.1 [dog/fox] rabiosoMore example sentences1.2 [prejudice/hostility] virulento, feroz; [fascist/socialist] furibundo, rabioso
More example sentences
- As a result of haphazard and inadequate culling, there is now a plague of rabid foxes affecting villages and cities in an arc across the Alps from Austria, through Hungary, Slovenia and Slovakia to Poland.
- You could get stitched up and receive rabies vaccinations if you got mauled by a rabid dog.
- He went on to develop a rabies vaccine that was made from the spinal cords of rabid rabbits.
- There're idiots and rabid fanatics on both sides.
- In the process, he has been hailed as a prescient genius and dismissed as a rabid extremist, but almost always recognised as a novelist of great power and originality.
- Really, the rabid support for gun ownership stateside comes from an ideal that the people should be able to, if necessary, mount an armed resistance to a tyrannical and corrupt government for the purposes of revolution.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.