Translation of rabid in Spanish:
- As a result of haphazard and inadequate culling, there is now a plague of rabid foxes affecting villages and cities in an arc across the Alps from Austria, through Hungary, Slovenia and Slovakia to Poland.
- You could get stitched up and receive rabies vaccinations if you got mauled by a rabid dog.
- He went on to develop a rabies vaccine that was made from the spinal cords of rabid rabbits.
- There're idiots and rabid fanatics on both sides.
- In the process, he has been hailed as a prescient genius and dismissed as a rabid extremist, but almost always recognised as a novelist of great power and originality.
- Really, the rabid support for gun ownership stateside comes from an ideal that the people should be able to, if necessary, mount an armed resistance to a tyrannical and corrupt government for the purposes of revolution.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.