Translation of rambling in Spanish:
- 1.1 [essay/lecture] que se va por las ramas, que divagaExample sentences1.2 [streets/town] laberíntico, intrincado a rambling old house una vieja casona llena de recovecos
Example sentences1.3 [rose] trepador
- It's tough reading through rambling speeches, but he has some worthy food for thought.
- Though he wasn't trying to delay congressional action, his rambling speech had that effect.
- King himself made what some present described as a rambling speech.
- After the war the rambling building was turned into an hotel by the Ferruccio family.
- Over the course of his life he built this great series of vast rambling palaces, one after the other.
- The previous campus home for the arts program was a series of rambling barns.
- Deter intruders and enchant your neighbours with rambling roses on walls or fences.
- Prune rambling roses by cutting down to ground level growths that have flowered this year.
- In the distance you can see a number of rambling, overgrown hawthorns with a tree growing through them.
- 1 (British English/inglés británico) excursionismo (masculine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [club] de excursionismo
- 2 (of speech, thought) (usually plural/generalmente en plural) divagación (feminine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.