Translation of rambling in Spanish:
- 1.1(essay/lecture)que se va por las ramasque divagaExample sentences1.2 a rambling old house
una vieja casona llena de recovecosExample sentences1.3
- It's tough reading through rambling speeches, but he has some worthy food for thought.
- Though he wasn't trying to delay congressional action, his rambling speech had that effect.
- King himself made what some present described as a rambling speech.
- After the war the rambling building was turned into an hotel by the Ferruccio family.
- Over the course of his life he built this great series of vast rambling palaces, one after the other.
- The previous campus home for the arts program was a series of rambling barns.
- Deter intruders and enchant your neighbours with rambling roses on walls or fences.
- Prune rambling roses by cutting down to ground level growths that have flowered this year.
- In the distance you can see a number of rambling, overgrown hawthorns with a tree growing through them.
- 1 (British English)(before noun) (club)de excursionismoExample sentences
- After much leisurely rambling, we made tracks for Provincetown, a charming seaside town.
- Lose a spouse and find another, lose a job and retrain for another, give up mountaineering and take up rambling.
- If rambling in the countryside and breathing fresh air works better, then get your boots on…
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.