Translation of random in Spanish:
- 1.1(testing/choice)(shot)hecho al azar(bullet)(sample)random sample random samplingseleccionado al azarmuestreo (masculine) aleatorioExample sentences
Example sentences1.2at random (as adverb) to hit out at random
- What is now required is to go beyond looking at what happened as a random event.
- We don't want a list of random facts that just happen to be true of all the languages that are spoken now.
- He becomes the victim of random violence, and is beaten to death by street thugs.
dar golpes a diestra y siniestra or (Spain) a diestro y siniestro
- The four conditions occurred in a random order and with equal probability within each block of trials.
- Results are based on statistically valid random samples of members and are rigorously audited.
- This has made the whole process of ensuring a random sample more difficult.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.