- 1.1 [testing/choice] al azar; [shot] hecho al azar; [bullet] perdido; [sample] aleatorio, seleccionado al azar random error error (masculine) aleatorio random sample muestra (feminine) aleatoria random sampling muestreo (masculine) aleatorio random variable variable (feminine) aleatoriaMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2at random (as adverb/como adverbio) al azar to hit out at random dar* golpes a diestra y siniestra or (Spain/España) a diestro y siniestro
- What is now required is to go beyond looking at what happened as a random event.
- We don't want a list of random facts that just happen to be true of all the languages that are spoken now.
- He becomes the victim of random violence, and is beaten to death by street thugs.
- The four conditions occurred in a random order and with equal probability within each block of trials.
- Results are based on statistically valid random samples of members and are rigorously audited.
- This has made the whole process of ensuring a random sample more difficult.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.