adjective -er, -est
- it was rash of them to accept the offer without considerationin a rash moment I promised her …fue imprudente de su parte aceptar la oferta sin antes reflexionaren un arrebato le prometí …Example sentences
- Have we really thought through the consequences of rash action now?
- The reformist troops weren't rash or impetuous enough to do something so drastic without direct orders.
- So in reality her quick thinking and rash acting had caused Jeff to faint.
- he came out o broke out in a rash a rash of strikesuna racha or un rosario de huelgasExample sentences
- In a few cases, major skin rashes appeared 12-24 hr following exposure.
- Certain inflammatory diseases can affect your skin, causing rashes and lesions.
- Prickly heat is a very itchy red skin rash, causing a prickling or burning feeling.
- The run-up to the 30th anniversary produced a rash of new revelations and bitter polemics.
- The rash of strikes on the railways and elsewhere should quickly disabuse them of that delusion.
- Just like they said when those very same refineries were shut down because of a rash of accidents, it was going to cost us.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...